Saturday, March 12, 2011

As it turns out.

So as it turns out true believers that life is apparently here merely to make you tired.  Yep tired.  I can't remember being more tired to be honest, because frankly I'm too tired to think back that far.  Makes me wonder how anybody gets anything done anymore.  Is it just me or is everything moving faster and faster?  Could just be a by product of being older, seeing as the older I get the less time I have left.  Sort of a heavy existential nonsensical thing to think about on a Saturday morning.  Is this it? Do I grind it out with people I have to get along with at work, in a job that is less than satisfying?  That seems pretty lame considering I spend more time there than I do awake at home.  Oh yes the best part is having to buy into something, a philosophy or something equally inane and time wasting. Its seem very depressing to think I'm going to work for another 30 years, retire, then die.  That's it.  I am not sure what brought on this bout of melancholic thinking, but lately I've been less than satisfied with what I'm doing with my life.  I have a great (and often crazy) wife, and a beautiful daughter who is already showing promise.  I just don't want to be a miserable asshole all the time, but looking forward just makes me sad.   Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment